Resdev Pumadur CG Resin Coving System
£29.99 – £31.99
Resdev Pumadur CG
Pumadur CG is the perfect solution for forming radius coves in food and beverage, engineering and chemical industry environments. A seamless floor to wall box finish will reduce the likelihood of bacteria forming creating a high hygiene sterile environment.
When sealed with a product like Pumadur TF the coving also has excellent chemical resistance properties. It can resist attack from common acids and alcohols used in food and dairy industries as well as inorganic acids, fuels, oils and solvents. View the datasheet for full information.
As well as resin coving Pumadur CG is also ideal for fillets, plinths and drain linings.
Coverage for Pumadur CG will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 100 mm x 50 mm x 6 mm cove (2” radius) – 4.86 linear metres per pack.
- Approximately 2 kg/m2 per mm thickness when applied flat.
The measurements above are based on a pack size of 16.3kg. A 3 part pack comprises of resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
- Available in a wide selection of standard matt colours
- 15 mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Seamless (minimum joints required)
- Resistant to cleaning temperatures up to 60°C when applied at 4mm
- 2-9mm thickness
- Professional 3 pack system
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 6
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.