Resdev Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed
Resdev Pumadur HF
Resdev branded Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed is a trowel applied colour floor coating for applying to concrete surfaces.
Use Resdev Pumadur HF for commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, heavy duty traffic, food and chemical processing, cold storage and freezer flooring. In fact anywhere where a flooring resistant to abrasion, chemicals and also adds nnon-slip properties.
Coverage for Pumadur HF will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 12 kg/m² at 6mm
- 18 kg/m² at 9mm
Based on a pack size of 29.64kg. 3 part pack comprises of resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- Water based non tainting floor covering
- High chemical resistance
- Trowel applied polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy duty traffic
- 6-9mm thickness
- Matt finish
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non slip properties
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 8
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.