Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed
Resdev Pumadur HF
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|5 Units||-||5 % Discount|
Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed is a trowel applied colour floor coating for applying to concrete surfaces.
Use Pumadur HF for commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, heavy-duty traffic, food and chemical processing, cold storage and freezer flooring. In fact install anywhere where a flooring resistant to abrasion, chemicals and non-slip properties are required.
Coverage for Pumadur HF will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 12 kg/m² at 6mm
- 18 kg/m² at 9mm
Based on a pack size of 29.64kg. 3 part pack comprises of the resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
Please note this is a professional level flooring product, installation should only be attempted by suitably qualified/experienced persons.
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- Water based non tainting floor covering
- High chemical resistance
- Trowel applied polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy duty traffic
- 6-9mm thickness
- Matt finish
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non slip properties
- Antistatic Pumantistat Grade BS2050
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 8
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow