Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed
Resdev Pumadur HF Polyurethane Screed
Bulk Product Offers
|5 % Discount
Pumadur HF Heavy Duty Polyurethane Screed is a trowel-applied colour floor coating for applying to concrete surfaces.
Use Pumadur HF for commercial kitchens, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, heavy-duty traffic, food and chemical processing, cold storage and freezer flooring. In fact install anywhere where flooring resistant to abrasion, chemicals and non-slip properties are required.
Coverage for Pumadur HF will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline, the following coverages can be observed.
- 12 kg/m² at 6mm
- 18 kg/m² at 9mm
Based on a pack size of 29.64kg. 3-part pack comprises the resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
With professional installation, the resulting floor is durable, abrasion and chemical resistant and suitable for steam cleaning. Pumadur HF is ideal for environments where hygiene is important as no liquids are able to penetrate the surface. Combined with a suitable coving you can create a bacteria-free space.
The lightly textured surface also adds slip resistance properties. This makes it ideal in environments where the floor might be subject to liquids, hydraulic and mineral oils and where foodstuffs are frequently spilt.
Please note this is a professional-level flooring product, installation should only be attempted by suitably qualified/experienced persons.
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- Water based non tainting floor covering
- High chemical resistance
- Trowel applied polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy duty traffic
- 6-9mm thickness
- Matt finish
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non slip properties
- Antistatic Pumantistat Grade BS2050
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 8
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow