Pumadur RT Heavy Duty Polyurethane Floor Screed
Resdev Pumadur RT
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|5 Units||-||5 % Discount|
The resin-rich formula of Pumadur RT means that on low porosity surfaces a primer will not be required. This will speed up your installation time, reduce downtime for your clients and reduce overall flooring costs. If your surface is already primed the slightly cheaper Pumadur HF might be more suitable.
If your environment has wet and dry areas the graded silica aggregates included with Pumadur RT will add enough texture to the floor to provide a non-slip surface. This improves the safety for staff and visitors to the space.
For areas that come into contact with hot liquids or that will be steam cleaned regularly we recommend installing at 9mm.
Please note this is a professional level flooring product, installation should only be attempted by suitably qualified/experienced persons.
Coverage for Pumadur RT will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverage can be observed.
- 12 kg/m² at 6mm
- 18 kg/m² at 9mm
Based on a pack size of 30.30kg. 3 part pack comprises of resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
- Resin rich formula means no primer required on low porosity surfaces
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 48 hour curing time for heavy duty traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- Water based non tainting floor covering
- High chemical resistance
- Trowel and rake applied polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy-duty traffic
- 6-9mm in thickness
- Matt finish
- Stable to steam cleaning and hot water exposure at a thickness of 9mm
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non-slip properties
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 8
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow