Pumadur SL Medium Duty Polyurethane Floor Topper
Resdev Pumadur SL
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|5 Units||-||5 % Discount|
Pumadur SL Medium Duty Polyurethane Floor Topper is a coloured floor coating for applying to concrete and cementitious surfaces.
Use Pumadur SL where resistance to either organic or inorganic substances is vital. Pumadur SL is perfect for use in the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries thanks to its resistance to acids and common alcohols. Likewise, Pumadur SL will resist attack from inorganic, acids, fuels, oils and solvents making it suitable for use in engineering, chemical industries and transport warehouses.
Coverage for Pumadur SL will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 3.6 kg/m² at 2mm
- 5.4 kg/m² at 3mm
Based on a pack size of 27.3kg. 3 part pack comprises of the resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7-day full chemical and water resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Flow applied polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy-duty traffic
- Resistant to cleaning temperatures up to 60°C when applied at 3mm
- 2-3mm in thickness
- Matt finish reducing reflections and glare
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non-slip properties
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 5
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow