Resdev Pumadur SL Medium Duty Polyurethane Floor Topper
Resdev Pumadur SL
Resdev branded Pumadur SL Medium Duty Polyurethane Floor Topper is a self-levelling colour floor coating for applying to concrete and cementitious surfaces.
Use Resdev Pumadur SL where resistance to either organic or inorganic substances is vital. Pumadur SL is perfect for use in the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries thanks to its resistance to acids and common alcohols. Likewise Pumadur SL will resist attack from inorganic, acids, fuels, oils and solvents making it suitable for use in engineering, chemical industries and transport warehouses.
Coverage for Pumadur SL will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 3.6 kg/m² at 2mm
- 5.4 kg/m² at 3mm
Based on a pack size of 27.3kg. 3 part pack comprises of resin component, hardener and graded silica aggregate.
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 15mins working pack life
- Apply between 15°C and 25°C
- 12 hour curing time for light pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Self-smoothing polyurethane flooring
- Suitable for heavy duty traffic
- Resistant to cleaning temperatures up to 60°C when applied at 3mm
- 2-3mm thickness
- Matt finish to reduce reflections and glare
- Professional 3 pack system
- Lightly textured white flint mottled profile to add non slip properties
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 5
Buff, Brown, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Light Green, Green, Red, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Sahara, Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.