Resdev Pumatect High Build Coating
£50.99 – £147.99
Resdev Pumatect High Build Coating is a roller applied colour floor coating for applying to industrial concrete surfaces.
Resdev branded Pumatect High Build Coating is a roller applied colour floor coating for applying to concrete surfaces. The epoxy resin technology gives it good abrasion and chemical resistance. Heavy duty Pumatect is available in a wide range of gloss colours and is relatively cost-effective.
Uniquely Pumatect is a self priming floor covering. The first coat acts as a primer coat while the second coat acts as the floor finish.
Use Resdev Pumatect for laboratories, warehousing, showrooms, general factory flooring, food preparation areas, toilets and washrooms and chemical plant storage. In fact, any industrial or commercial area that requires long-term wear and chemical resistance.
Coverage for Pumatect will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverages can be observed.
- 8m² coverage per 5kg pack based on 2 coats
- 16m² coverage per 10kg pack based on 2 coats
- 24m² coverage per 15kg pack based on 2 coats
- A primer and floor paint in one
- Protects concrete from oil and chemical spillages
- High build paint with great wear resistance properties
- Leaves a Non Dusting surface
- Hygienic & safe seamless finish
- Results in a good looking & easy to clean gloss finish
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 25mins working pack life
- Apply between 10°C and 25°C
- 24 hour curing time for pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- 16-36 hours between coats
- Coverage is dependent on surface texture and porosity
- 0.4mm (total for 2 coats)
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 3
Dark Grey, Light Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Mid Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Buff, Sahara, Red, Mid Grey, Black
5kg, 10kg, 15kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.