RFC Chemical Guard Epoxy Resin Coating
£77.99 – £351.99
Chemical Guard Epoxy Resin Floor Coating is supplied in two components pre-measured to ensure easy mixing and application.
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|2 Units||-||5 % Discount|
Chemical Guard Epoxy Resin Floor Coating is supplied in two components pre-measured to ensure easy mixing and application. With a hard-wearing gloss finish, Chemical Guard is ideal for environments that come under attack from chemicals, high temperatures or aggressive cleaning.
This chemical resistant coating is suited to both industrial and commercial installations including food and drink, pharmaceutical, warehouses, factories, workshops, car showrooms and packing and storage areas. This coating will stand the test of time even in heavy traffic areas.
Apply RFC Chemical Guard to thoroughly prepared concrete, timber or steel. Concrete substrates should be clean, dry and free form contaminants such as dirt, oil and grease. They should also include a functional damp proof membrane.
The main image shows Chemical Guard in safety red installed into a large car showroom. In this environment the flooring resists attack from oil, break and transmission fluid as well as radiator coolant.
- Protects concrete, timber and steel from oil and chemical spillages
- Virtually solvent free
- Leaves a Non Dusting surface
- Easy to apply low viscosity coating
- Hygienic & safe seamless finish
- Good looking & easy to clean finish
- Excellent order of resistance to a range of chemicals
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 25mins working pack life
- Apply between 10°C and 25°C
- 24 hour curing time for light traffic use
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- 16-36 hours between coats
- 25m² coverage per 5kg tin based on a single coat
- Similar to Resdev Pumaguard SFS and Watco Chemi Coat
Dark Grey, Light Grey, Dark Brown, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Safety Red
5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.