RFC Concrete Floor Paint
£53.87 – £149.66
RFC Concrete Floor Paint is a roller applied colour floor coating for applying to industrial, commercial and domestic concrete surfaces.
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|2 Units||-||5 % Discount|
Are you looking for an easy to apply concrete paint for an interior surface, that doesn’t require a separate primer? Step up RFC Concrete Floor Paint which is great as a general concrete floor covering and perfect for demarcation areas. Easily dustproof, seal and brighten up concrete floor surfaces with this professional epoxy 2 component system.
Primer and a paint coat in one!
This is an epoxy-based primer and decorative paint coat in one that you can apply straight onto concrete surfaces in workshops, warehouses, production areas and even your garage floor. It can be roller or brush applied.
Uniquely this is also a high build system giving it the thickness of almost 10 coats of conventional solvent-based paints. The dried surface is a durable oil and chemical resistant flooring, perhaps the best concrete floor paint around. Once painted your floor will withstand day to day abuse from pedestrian traffic as well as medium-duty industrial use from the likes of forklift trucks, pallet trucks and plastic wheeled trolleys.
2 coats create an attractive and tough gloss finish to be proud of.
Please note if your floor is damp you should still treat with a damp proof membrane prior to painting.
Coverage will depend on the porosity and texture of the substrate but as a general guideline the following coverage can be observed.
- 8m² coverage per 5kg pack based on 2 coats
- 16m² coverage per 10kg pack based on 2 coats
- 24m² coverage per 15kg pack based on 2 coats
Example – If you have a space measuring 10m x 6m = 60m² Total you would require 2 x 15kg units and 1 x 10kg units giving coverage up to 64m²
- Professional 2 component epoxy system
- Virtually solvent free
- A primer and floor paint in one
- For interior surfaces only
- Protects concrete from oil and chemical spillages
- High build paint with great wear resistance properties
- Leaves a non dusting surface
- Hygienic & safe seamless finish
- Results in a good looking & easy to clean gloss finish
- Available in a wide selection of standard colours
- 25mins working pack life
- Apply between 10°C and 25°C
- 24 hour curing time for pedestrian traffic
- 7 day full chemical and water resistance
- 16-36 hours between coats
- Coverage is dependent on surface texture and porosity
- 0.4mm (total for 2 coats)
- BS8204 Part 6 Synthetic Resin Flooring Type 3
Can you paint a concrete floor?
You can coat a concrete floor with a polyurethane or epoxy based product like RFC Concrete Floor Paint. It is important to fully prepare the surface prior to installation. This process may involve priming or a abrading the surface.
Dark Grey, Light Grey, Charcoal, Chelsea Blue, Midnight Blue, Safety Red, Safety Yellow, Mid Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Buff, Sahara, Red, Mid Grey, Black
5kg, 10kg, 15kg