RFC Epoxy Damp Proof Membrane
£69.99 – £109.99
RFC Liquid Damp Proof Membrane (DPM) is a professional 2 component applied surface primer. It’s primarily designed for brushing onto concrete floors and fine concrete screeds. It has excellent adhesion to damp cementitious surfaces and once dried provides a dry barrier to moisture below. That means it’s perfect for damp proofing a cellar or basement room.
The fast curing time also means this liquid damp proofer can be quickly overlaid with vinyl, carpets, laminate flooring and other resin based products without the conventional “drying out” period being observed. A minimum 2-coat application is recommended for the best results.
While this epoxy based DPM does offer some resistance against chemical spillage it’s primary function is to provide a damp proof barrier. For spaces such as factories, workshops and warehouses that want a complete resin system we would then recommend painting over with 2 coats of RFC Epoxy Floor Coating for a complete protective resin floor installation. This also offers decorative properties great for car showrooms and similar environments.
- 4m² coverage per 1kg
- For 2 coats 5 Kg will cover 10m2
- For 2 coats 10 Kg will cover 20m2
Recommended Application Tools
- Roller frame
- Roller sleeves
- Mixing scuttle
- Notched trowel
- Spiral paddle
- Paint stirrers
Specifications & Datasheet
- Solvent free with low odour
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- Easy to apply
- Available in red or yellow as a visual application aid
- Available in 5 & 10kg units
- Professional 2 component damp shield system
- Resists fungal & bacterial growth
- 0.5mm application thickness with 2 coats
- Similiar to Resdev Pumaprime DPM and Watco Dampguard Advanced formerly Dampshield
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.