RFC Epoxy Deep Fill Mortar
For large repairs to concrete floors, kerbstones and spalled joints RFC Epoxy Deep Fill Mortar fills deep holes quickly and economically. This is a three component solvent free system that cures quickly to form an impermeable non-dusting repair. It can easily be appllied with hand tools and dries to a grey concrete colour. The cured surface is also resistant to abrasion and chemical spillage. Perfect for setting and positioning troughs and pipework as can be seen in the main image.
What’s Included In The Kit
The kit is made up of 3 parts that when mixed together add up to 28.2kg. These include resin, hardener and aggregate components.
- Perfect for large deep floor repairs
- Excellent resistance to abrasion for heavy wear areas
- Easily applied using hand tools
- Fast curing
- Impermeable and non-dusting
- Solvent free
- Three part system including resin, hardener and aggregate components
- Similiar to Resdev Epoxy Mortar ( Deep Fill) and Watco Concrex Deep Fill
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.