RFC Epoxy Fine Grade Mortar
£34.99 – £73.99
For smaller finer repairs to concrete floors, damaged steps and spalled joints Epoxy Fine Grade Mortar allows for detailed repairs down to a feathered edge.
For smaller finer repairs to concrete floors, damaged steps and spalled joints Epoxy Fine Grade Mortar allows for detailed repairs down to a feathered edge. The smaller pack is perfect for repairing small imperfections across a damaged garage floor prior to painting with an epoxy or polyurethane system.
This is a three component solvent free system that cures quickly to form a well compacted impermeable repair. It can easily be appllied with hand tools and dries to a grey concrete colour. The cured surface is also resistant to abrasion and chemical spillage. A feathered edge is always a weak point, full strength with this product is achieved at only 5mm.
- Use for fine repairs
- Excellent resistance to abrasion for heavy wear areas
- Easily applied using hand tools
- Fast curing
- Impermeable and non-dusting
- Solvent free
- Three part system including resin, hardener and filler components
- Available in 6kg and 18kg pack size yielding around 6 and 18 litres of mixed material respectively
- Similiar to Resdev Epoxy Mortar (Fine Grade) and BASF Non Slumping Epoxy Bedding Compound
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.