RFC Epoxy Resin Floor Coating 2.5kg & 5kg Sizes 11 Colour Options
£44.00 – £76.23
RFC’s Epoxy Floor Coating is perfect for heavily trafficked areas in factories, workshops, warehouses, showrooms, garage floors, cellars, packing and similar spaces.
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|2 Units||-||5 % Discount|
RFC’s Epoxy Floor Coating is perfect for heavily trafficked areas in factories, workshops, warehouses, showrooms, garage floors, cellars, packing and similar spaces. In fact, it’s perfect for use in any internal environment and on almost any surface where a tough, hard-wearing semi-gloss coating is required. What’s more, this epoxy floor paint has a silk decorative finish available in 11 colours.
Professional 2 Component Epoxy Floor Paint
This product is supplied as a 2 pack system offering excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. Overall an extremely tough water-based resin floor coating. 2 coats are recommended for the best finish and longevity of protection.
Please note where the epoxy paint surface will come into contact with abrasive liquids such as chlorinated line cleaners in a pub cellar we would also recommend a primer layer of RFC Epoxy Damp Proof Membrane. This will prolong the life of the surface and prevent damage to the substrate.
- 2.5m² coverage per 1kg
- For 2 coats 2.5 Kg will cover 6.25m²
- For 2 coats 5 Kg will cover 12.5m²
Recommended Application Tools
- Rubber gloves
- Roller frame
- Roller sleeves
- Mixing scuttle
- Paint stirrers
Specifications & Datasheet
- 2.5 or 5 kg pack comprising a 2 component resin and hardener
- Protects concrete from oil and chemical spillages
- Gives a smooth silk/semi-gloss finish that is easy to clean
- Can be applied to prepared concrete, sand and cement screeds, brickwork, blockwork and timber
- Can be used over existing coatings
- Excellent wear resistance
- Environmentally friendly – virtually solvent-free
- Non-dusting, easy to clean finish
- Easy to mix and apply
- Attractive decorative appearance
- Virtually odourless allowing application in confined spaces
- Application by paintbrush or roller
- 60 mins working pack life
- Apply between 10 °C and 25 °C
- 24 hour curing time for light traffic use
- 7-day full chemical and water resistance
- 8-36 hours between coats
- Available in 2.5 & 5kg packs
- 12.5m² coverage per 2.5kg tin for a single coat
- 25m² coverage per 5kg tin for a single coat
- Similar to Resdev Pumashield and Watco Epoxy Floor Paint
How much does epoxy floor coating cost?
At current prices a professional 2 component example will cost approximately £2.77 m², this is based on a single coat. Most applications will require 2 coats so, in reality, the price is nearer £5.54 m². Here is more information on resin flooring cost and the factors that affect the price.
How long will epoxy floor coating last?
As a guide, the coating will easily last 5-10 years in a well-maintained space. Factors such as the intended use and how much footfall the space gets will affect this figure. Light use in a residential garage could see the product lasting 10 years plus. Heavily trafficked areas that come into contact with machinery such as forklifts will reduce the longevity of the coating. Regular cleaning and maintenance will help.
Is epoxy floor coating waterproof?
When installed on a well prepared concrete surface with a suitable primer, resin-rich epoxy systems form a completely waterproof layer of protection.
Is epoxy floor coating toxic?
Once cured the resulting flooring is non-toxic and is safe to touch, walk on and live with. But like any chemical care should be taken when handling and installing. During installation the space should be well ventilated to allow any fumes to escape as continued exposure can lead to inflammation and therefore irritation of the nose, throat, and lungs.
Dark Grey, Mid Grey, Light Grey, Dark Brown, Green, Safety Yellow, Red, Light Green, Yellow, Charcoal, Buff, Midnight Blue
You may also like…
Metal Extendable Paint Roller Pole 0.76-1.2m
£20.00Add to basket
12 Inch Cast Metal Paint Roller Frame
£15.00Add to basket
Blue Stripe Medium Pile Paint Roller Refill 12 Inch
£10.00Add to basket
RFC Epoxy Damp Proof Membrane£89.99 – £169.99 Select options
10 Litre Plastic Paint Scuttle
£11.00Add to basket