RFC Epoxy Tack Coat Primer
£21.42 – £69.60
RFC Epoxy Tack Coat Primer is used as an adhesive bonding aid prior to screeding or applying an epoxy mortar for the repair of damaged concrete floors and joints. It allows trowel applied systems to be laid wet on wet and form a strong bond.
It is supplied as a two component system comprising of resin and a hardener. This adhesive primer is quick and easy to apply and also safe to use, being virtually solvent free.
1kg will cover between 2.5 and 4.5m2 depending on surface porosity
- Virtually solvent free
- 25 min working pack life
- Quick and easy to mix and apply
- For internal or external applications
- Professional two component system
- To be laid between 10 °C to 25 °C
- Screed while still tacky between 1.5 and 3 hours of mixing
- Generally requires a single coat unless the surface is extremely porous
- Similiar to Resdev Pumaprime TC and Watco Tack Coat
1kg, 2.5kg, 5kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.