RFC Oil Contamination Primer
£97.81 – £417.31
RFC Oil Contamination Primer improves the adhesion of coatings to surfaces that have previously been contaminated with oil. It provides an effective membrane between the oil soaked in a concrete substrate and your intended newly painted resin surface above, prolonging the working life by making the floor more tolerant.
This primer is solvent free and therefore has a low odour making it more pleasant to apply for installers. It’s low viscosity also makes it easy to spread across concrete floors and it even adheres to damp surfaces. Oil Contamination Primer is supplied as a 2 part epoxy resin system.
Specifications & Datasheet
- Solvent free with low odour
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- Easy to apply low viscosity coating
- Available in 5, 10 & 25kg units
- 4m² coverage per 1kg
- Similiar to Resdev Pumaprime OCS and Permaguard Epoxy All Surface Primer
5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.