RFC Oil Contamination Primer
£114.99 – £509.99
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|10 Units||-||5 % Discount|
RFC Oil Contamination Primer improves the adhesion of coatings to surfaces that have previously been contaminated with oil and cannot easily be cleaned. It provides an effective membrane between the oil soaked in a concrete substrate and the intended newly painted resin surface above, prolonging the working life by making the floor more tolerant.
This oil primer is solvent free and therefore has a low odour making it more pleasant to apply for installers. Its low viscosity also makes it easy to spread across concrete floors and it even adheres to damp surfaces. Oil Contamination Primer is supplied as a 2 part epoxy resin system.
Specifications & Datasheet
- Solvent free with low odour
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete
- Easy to apply low viscosity coating
- Available in 5, 10 & 25kg units
- 4m² coverage per 1kg
- Similiar to Resdev Pumaprime OCS and Permaguard Epoxy All Surface Primer
5kg, 10kg, 25kg